Human Hair Wigs & Hair Pieces Care
1. Prepare your human hair wig or piece by gently brushing with a wet brush, or a wide tooth comb, to remove all tangles.
2. Hold your hair piece on cap or base under running, lukewarm water. Never leave the piece soaking in water, it will mat.
3. Gently apply a small amount of shampoo to the hair, running it through with your fingers.
For best results, shampoo must be made for color treated hair. Keep the piece in your hand and hold it under running water until the water runs clear.
4. Apply conditioner for color treated hair running it through your hands, in the same manner as shampooing. Hold the piece under running water until the water runs clear.
5. Place your alternative hair on a dry towel and pat excess water from the wig or piece.
6. Your hair is now ready to be styled.
-Please use the proper brushes, combs, and products.
-Please never leave hair soaking in water.
-Please be gentle with the hair, is often best if you allow the hair to air dry or partially air dry, then style your hair.